Manly has a great night life, from little bars to big pubs there is something for everyone. Whether you are keen for a few beers after work or a big night out Manly can cater for you.
Check out our top 5 Bars in Manly below:
1) Hotel Steyene – This has to be the favorite for most of the locals and backpackers alike. It’s a big Hotel with a great outdoor area. On a Friday, Saturday and Sunday night you’ll find it packed. And, for something a little bit more intimate get in the lift to the top floor where you will find the Moonshine Bar – a great space for live music and a cool roof top terrace.
2) Manly Wharf Hotel – If you want to watch the sun go down in Manly, with a cool beer in your hand this is the spot to do it. The Wharf bar or Wharf over looks (you guessed it) the wharf, and has beautiful water views looking straight out towards Sydney Harbour. They often have guest DJ’s and special nights, so keep an eye on their website for what’s coming up, there’s no doubt it will be a good night.
3) Donny’s Bar – Hidden down a side street Donny’s Bar is small and crowded, but they do serve up a great cocktail. The live music on a Saturday night never disappointed and you’ll find yourself dancing surrounded by Northern Beraches hipsters before you can say flat cap.
4) Hemingway’s – A slightly more chilled vibe to the other options listed above, but Hemingway’s offer an extensive wine list, cute seating area and a great atmosphere.
5) New Brighten Hotel – Another big pub, set over 3 floors with music, food and a roof top bar with day beds, it’s a great choice if you don’t really know what you want. Backpacker night is Tuesday night, where you’ll find cheap drinks, cheesy music and sweaty dancing.